Monday, January 27, 2014

Living

Sometimes I have a lot to say.  I'll write draft after draft and continue to revise them until they are "perfect."  I can think of 3 that are waiting for perfection right now.  Other times I have little to say, but a lot of living to do.  It's been one of those weeks.  Here are a few snap shots of my favorite moments.


*Why buy your kids toys when all they really need is their imaginations and a big box?   Seriously.  They played with this thing more than any of their toys.*


On that note, hope y'all have a fabulous week.  I'll be back with more words soon.



2 comments:

  1. I love your "littles"! They are the absolute cutest! Yay for boxes and butterfly cookies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they love you & especially your littles. Looking forward to some goat adventures tomorrow ;)

      Delete